Nina Near and Far’s blog/ website does not share personal information with third parties, or store any information about your visit to and activity on the site, other than to analyze and optimize your experience through cookies.
Nina Danielle (author of Nina Near and Far) contains affiliate links. Affiliate links allow you to make a purchase which supports Nina Near and Far financially, by way of a commission. The price you pay for goods and services purchased through affiliate links is the same price you would pay elsewhere. You are not required to make purchases to access Nina Near and Far’s blog. Affiliates: Share A Sale, Awin, CJ Junction. These sites are third party, and product availability and pricing can change at any time.
SPONSORSHIPS & BRAND CAMPAIGNS
All sponsorships, brand partnerships, and compensated travel and products and the related content and social media posts are disclosed. Any article which does not specifically indicate compensation in the form of product, experience, or monetary income was paid for by Nina Near and Far. All opinions are always my own, and never influenced by the brands in question.
Nina Near and Far makes every effort to ensure GDPR Compliance. Nina Near and Far ensures the following:
- Your private data is used only to offer a personalized experience. Cookies are utilized to track analytics, as well to personalize ads.
- Mailchimp is the service provider for the Nina Near and Far newsletter, which you must voluntary register for and confirm, and can opt out at any time.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive our newsletters. You can always unsubscribe by following the link in email or by emailing us directly.
- If you provide your name, it will only be used to personalize newsletters sent to you.
- None of your personal data has been or ever will be sold.
- All partnerships/ brands/ affiliates associated with Nina Near and Far are GDPR compliant.
- You have the right to:
- Be informed regarding how the data is collected and used
- Have access to the data about you
- Ask us to change the data about you
- Ask us to delete your data provided
- Ask us to stop sending you newsletters
Blog Comments & Writing Submissions
Nina Near and Far abides by GDPR regulations. Please contact Nina Near and Far if you wish to have comments left on the blog by you removed, and I will be happy to comply. If you submit a question or inquiry to my Work With Me Page or contact me directly, your e-mail will be used to respond to your inquiry. It will not be redistributed or used outside of this purpose.
Information Voluntarily Submitted to the Website by readers: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address if you submit them personally. You may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. This is the ONLY way we collect information. We do not search for these details. It is done voluntarily by you, our readers.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. When you use the Website for instance, our site will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. Would could also collect such details as actions you take on the Website, such as links clicked. Your information has been made ANONYMOUS and only is viewed on an aggregate basis.
How your Information Could be Used from these methods:
- Website maintenance and operations
- Newsletters subscriptions if you enroll. Every edition includes the ability to unsubscribe.
- Measurement and Tracking of site stats and advertising
- Protection, investigation, and deterrence from unauthorized or illegal activity/actions.
PERSONAL DATA USAGE BY THIRD PARTIES
Your information may be shared with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to do so. Third parties have their own written privacy policies.
The third-party service providers currently servicing Nina Near and Far:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and traffice, providing helpful information as referring websites and users’ actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information. The Google Analytics data is ANONYMOUS and non-aggregated data is NEVER used or observed.
Nina Near and Far does not currently utilize an advertising service.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
If you leave a comment, certain information (your name and/or email) may be publicly visible; however, your email address will never be displayed. We will NOT contact you using your email. This is against GDPR regulations. If you wish to be contacted by Nina Near and Far, you must initiate contact. Never submit sensitive information to this website.
INFORMATION REGARDING MINORS
Fill My Passport does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from minors under 16 years of age. Please notify Nina Near and Far immediately if you believe the website has identified a person under the age of 16.