Welcome to Canada, my home and native land! Canada is an enormous country, with all kinds of different landscapes and environments to explore – in all seasons.
Let’s start planning your trip to Canada! Where do you want to go? These posts are organized from East to West! Find guides for Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, and other areas in Ontario and Quebec.
Start your visit with this Montreal 3 Day Itinerary and Guide.
- This Things to do in Ottawa Summer Bucketlist is updated annually!
- Things to do in Ottawa in Winter: A Local’s Guide, updated each winter.
Explore more of Ontario by visiting small towns like Westport or Calabogie!
Quebec: Outaouis, Gatineau, Montebello
When in Ottawa or Montreal, it’s worth a visit to some of the amazing destinations in between the two cities. Quebec is full of beautiful places including hiking trails, the Nordik Spa, and Omega Park!
- 6 Fantastic Hiking Trails in Gatineau Park
- Relax and Unwind at the Nordik Spa & The Nordik Spa in Winter
- The Complete Guide to Visiting Omega Park & Visiting Omega Park in the Winter
The only Canadian city on Airbnb’s must visit list in 2019!
- The Best Things to See and Do in Winnipeg in the Summer
- Journey to Churchill: Going Behind the Scenes at Assiniboine Park Zoo